Monday, April 23, 2007

Starting out...

I'm looking for somewhere that I can become more visible with my writing, reach a larger audience or just make new friends. I wanted somewhere that WASN'T myspace to display my work and thoughts and writing. I'll be periodically posting my fiction, and writing about my life as well (though sometimes it becomes hard for me to tell which is which. Any feedback, comments, critiques, thoughts, or randomness is greatly appreciated. The first story I will post I'm wanting a lot of help with, I need to rewrite it for class and I'm not sure what direction I want to take it in.

Other than that...I'm trying to become a more positive person, purge the negativity from my life, find my way, and become more at peace with myself and the world. Its hard, but I'm trying.

No comments: